- Top 10 Activities In Victoria Falls
- Removal of Therapeutic Oxygen on Short-haul Flights
- Spirit of Sibella the cheetah lives on with the birth of grand-cubs
- Doing Good and Leaving our Legacy in Africa
- AirKenya serves Loisaba, Laikipia, Kenya with daily flights
- Step Back in Time with the Zu/’Hoasi Bushmen of Botswana
- Wilderness Safaris Announces Bisate Lodge GMs
- Great Plains Conservation opens first permanent stables in the Maasai Mara
- Africa's Gold, Celebrating Lions
- Safarilink Departure Lounge
Threatened Industrial action 03-09 March
Mixed Fleet Unite has announced that it intends to hold a further period of industrial action involving one of our five cabin crew fleets between Friday 3rd to Thursday 9th March 2017.
We will once again ensure that all our customers will travel to their destinations.
Contingency plans will be published next week to customers who have bookings on the further days of threatened industrial action.
Please thank our customers for their support and understanding.
For our Trade Partners
• Industrial action by Unite trade union has been announced for 03 – 09 MAR 2017 inclusive
• Contingency plans for the flight operation to be announced next week
• Advise customers to keep checking ba.com for latest information
• Currently, normal fare rules apply for all flights operating over this period