- Kruger Walking Magic
- Go on safari from anywhere in the world!
- Tourists touched by the magical Budongo Forest life
- Ever wondered what the Park Fees & Conservation Levy charge actually goes towards?
- Abuja airport closure
- Equatorial Guinea, African Paradise
- Rhino Africa launches new photography competition, Africa’s Photographer of the Year
- Tuli – a regional tourism hub
- International travel operators and media explore Uganda
- Saruni Rhino Official Video
Threatened industrial action - 17-20 FEB 2017
Mixed Fleet Unite has announced that it intends to hold a further period of industrial action involving one of our five cabin crew fleets on Friday 17, Saturday 18, Sunday 19 and Monday 20 February 2017.
We will once again ensure that all our customers will travel to their destinations.
We will publish our contingency plans on Tuesday 14 February to customers, who have bookings on the four proposed days of threatened industrial action.
Please thank our customers for their support and understanding.
For Trade Partners
• Industrial action by Unite trade union has been announced for 17-20 FEB 2017
• Contingency plans for the flight operation to be announced on 14 FEB 2017
• Advise customers to keep checking ba.com for latest information
• Currently, normal fare rules apply for all flights operating on over these two periods