- Spirit of Sibella the cheetah lives on with the birth of grand-cubs
- Doing Good and Leaving our Legacy in Africa
- AirKenya serves Loisaba, Laikipia, Kenya with daily flights
- Step Back in Time with the Zu/’Hoasi Bushmen of Botswana
- Wilderness Safaris Announces Bisate Lodge GMs
- Great Plains Conservation opens first permanent stables in the Maasai Mara
- Africa's Gold, Celebrating Lions
- Safarilink Departure Lounge
- Wilderness First Responder Training Course
- So You’ve Heard of the Great Migration… but what about the Zebra Migration?
Top 10 Activities In Victoria FallsBy Rhino Africa
Vic Falls is known as the adventure capital of Africa, and one look at what awaits visitors here and you can see why! Of course, the focal point of many activities is the falls itself but beyond ‘the smoke that thunders’ there is much to excite and exhilarate visitors. From bungee jumping to white river rafting, there is a myriad of activities to keep everyone happy, as well as some gentler pursuits for the less adventurous…
1. Scenic Microlight Flights
For a rather different way to experience these magnificent landscapes, why not try micro lighting (see above). A fascinating and exhilarating ride that will have you soaring like a bird over the African savanna.
2. Quad Biking
Tear around the rugged African savanna and feel the wind in your hair – it’ll make you feel young again. Unless of course, you are still young, it will still be jolly good fun, though.
3. Mountain Biking
We’re cycling mad here in Africa! We have some of the best mountain bike tracks in the world through some of the most splendid scenery. From a gentle cycle to a full on race, you’ll find something to challenge you.
4. Game Drives
Game drives are the highlight of any safari and one of the most amazing things you are ever likely to experience. Whether it’s early morning or late evening, expert rangers and trackers will guide you through the African wilderness chasing the ultimate predators...