- Rita Pires, African Bush Camps Chief Marketing Officer
- New UK cabin baggage security requirements
- VFAPU Scouts to Receive Gas Stoves Donation
- NEW: Khwai Leadwood Under Thatch
- Ethiopian Launches 3 New Flights to 3 New Destinations in Just 3 Days
- The Most Beautiful Day ... With South Africa, workshop-event for Italian trade on Tuesday, March 28th in Milan, Ital
- The painted wolves of Zambia
- The Unveiling of a New Hotel Experience in the Heart of Dar es Salaam
- Sarova Hotels signs a management contract for Sarova Woodlands Hotel & Spa, Nakuru
- SATIB Advisory: Housekeeping
Airlink Increases Frequency between Nelspruit and VilanculosBy Airlink
Airlink will during 2017 be increasing the frequency of its flights operating between Nelspruit KMIA and Vilanculos, Mozambique. Currently Airlink offers flights on Thursdays and Sundays.
On 26 March 2017 additional flight days on Tuesdays and Fridays will be added.
On 4 July 2017, additional flight days on Mondays and Saturdays will be added.
And on 7 August 2017 with the addition of a Wednesday flight day, the service will be daily.
The flights will depart Nelspruit at 11h45 and will arrive in Vilanculos at 12h55.
The Nelspruit KMIA to Vilanculos routing provides Tour Operators and African Safari specialists the opportunity to promote bush and beach combination packages. In January 2017 with the introduction of Airlink’s additional Lodge Link service connecting Phinda to KMIA, travelers have the freedom to enjoy an early morning game drive and breakfast before departing on Airlink’s Lodge Link service from Phinda to KMIA. Lodge Link also connects Ulusaba, Arathusa and Londolozi airstrips to Nelspruit KMIA so that guests can connect seamlessly within 30 minutes onto Airlink’s scheduled flight to Vilanculos, to enjoy lunch and sundowners on the beach on the same day.
Earn Voyager Miles and book your flight with your travel agent, tour operator or SAA Central Reservations on +27 11 978 1111