- Victoria Falls River Lodge New Management Staff
- JoyCo’ Will Present South African Tourism at Borsa Mediterranea Del Turismo Fair in Naples, Italy on March 24th-25th-26th
- Victoria Falls River Lodge Island Treehouse Suites
- Samara Private Game Reserve introduces the Funny Five
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris News
- Safari Magazine Edition 31 out now
- The Life of David Livingstone – A Captivating Victoria Falls Experience
- R.I.P Satao 2
- Celebrating 25 years of Exceptional Journeys with The Hide
- Uganda all set for IAAF international Cross Country Championship
Explore Madagascar or Botswana and Zimbabwe on a FAM tripBy Jenman African Safaris
If you are attending Indaba in Durban from 16 to 18 May, why not extend your stay in Africa and experience the beauty of this continent with one of our exhilarating familiarisation trips.
Jenman African Safaris has designed 2 wonderful itineraries guaranteed to let you explore Africa.
Madagascar: This destination continues to be a top-seller and is the ideal choice for travellers looking for unique experiences. With Turkish Airlines & Ethiopian Airlines launching new weekly flights, Madagascar is now not only more accessible but also more affordable than ever before.
Experience the Indian Ocean’s remotest and most picturesque destinations where you can snorkel, go diving and explore endemic plantlife.
Botswana & Zimbabwe: This trip will allow you to experience the best attractions that Southern Africa has to offer. Included is the chance to explore the pristine game viewing regions of Chobe National Park and Hwange National Park as well as one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, Victoria Falls. If you are inspired by the idea of discovering Africa in style, then this familiarisation trip will, without a doubt, put your holiday envy to rest.
We can’t wait to share a cocktail with you on a tropical Madagascan beach or while enjoying a magical sunset over the African savannah.
If you are ready for the trip of a lifetime, please contact Alessa on Alessandra@jenmansafaris.com to reserve your place.