- Round Up of Conservation Success Stories
- Maasai encounters and walking activities at Nomad Tanzania's Entamanu Ngorongoro
- Samara Private Game Reserve introduces the Milky Way Star Bed Experience
- Threatened Industrial action 03-09 March
- Top 10 Activities In Victoria Falls
- Removal of Therapeutic Oxygen on Short-haul Flights
- Spirit of Sibella the cheetah lives on with the birth of grand-cubs
- Doing Good and Leaving our Legacy in Africa
- AirKenya serves Loisaba, Laikipia, Kenya with daily flights
- Step Back in Time with the Zu/’Hoasi Bushmen of Botswana
Industrial action 03-09 MAR 2017
Mixed Fleet Unite has announced that it intends to hold a further period of industrial action involving one of our five cabin crew fleets between Friday 3rd to Thursday 9th March 2017.
Flights on Friday 3, Saturday 4, Sunday 5 March
We can confirm the following details:-
All flights to and from London Gatwick will operate as normal
All flights to and from London City will operate as normal
The vast majority of flights to and from London Heathrow will operate as normal
As part of our contingency plans, we will be merging a very small number of flights to and from Heathrow during this period. Customers affected are being contacted with the options available for them and will be able to travel on alternative flights if they wish.
Flights on Monday 6, Tuesday 7, Wednesday 8 and Thursday 9 March
We will once again ensure that all of our customers will travel to their destinations.
We will publish our contingency plans on Friday for customers booked on these four further proposed days of threatened industrial action.
Advise customers to keep checking their flight on ba.com Flight Status
Please thank our customers for their support and understanding.