- Victoria Falls River Lodge Island Treehouse Suites
- Samara Private Game Reserve introduces the Funny Five
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris News
- Safari Magazine Edition 31 out now
- The Life of David Livingstone – A Captivating Victoria Falls Experience
- R.I.P Satao 2
- Celebrating 25 years of Exceptional Journeys with The Hide
- Uganda all set for IAAF international Cross Country Championship
- Upclose with 12 of Africa's threatened species
- Authentic Experiences Key To Securing Millennial Bookings
JoyCo’ Will Present South African Tourism at Borsa Mediterranea Del Turismo Fair in Naples, Italy on March 24th-25th-26thBy JoyCo'
South African Tourism first aim is both destination promotion and trade training and JoyCo’ representative office in Italy will get that by providing Italian Trade attending the BMT tourism fair with an important opportunity to deepen their knowledge of South Africa.
At South Africa stand JoyCo’ will be providing Italian Trade three training sessions per day.
“Travel agents are key strategic partners for our client South African Tourism - says Gioja Tresoldi, JoyCo’ Managing Director - and we want to equip them with the best tools to sell South Africa to their customers. Thanks to the innovative formula that brings training into the fair, travel agents attending BMT will benefit of the unique opportunity to meet with destination experts and take part at in-depth training sessions.”
Italy remains an extremely important market for South African Tourism. Statistics from 2016 has shown a 16% increase and excellent recovery from 2015 and this gives rise to hope for a positive trend in the Italian market for the present year.
For further information:
Silvia Testoni, Marketing & Communication
JoyCo’ - enjoy the tourism