- Lima suspension Winter 2017 - Customer Guidelines
- Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa Join The Prestigious Relais & Châteaux Family
- Winter 2017 Increased frequency to LAX, MSY & GIG
- Tourism Player Welcomes First New International Airline into Victoria Falls
- SATIB Advisory: Lightning
- Airlink Increases Frequency between Nelspruit and Vilanculos
- Rita Pires, African Bush Camps Chief Marketing Officer
- New UK cabin baggage security requirements
- VFAPU Scouts to Receive Gas Stoves Donation
- NEW: Khwai Leadwood Under Thatch
Sabi Sabi Guest Conservation Contribution UpdateBy Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve implemented the Guest Conservation Contribution (GCC) on the 1st March 2016, collecting this voluntary donation on behalf of the Sabi Sand Wildtuin (SSW). Please note that as at 1st March 2017 an updated GCC fee is applicable, which is a compulsory fee, restricted to a maximum payment per guest of 3 days.
The new fee is valid for incremental business, for travel from the 1st March 2017. Any reservations confirmed prior to this date will not incur the new fee.
We wish to thank you for all your support and for being part of such an impactful contribution. We are proud to say that our Trade Partners showed their commitment to conservation and, together with our guests, have raised substantial amounts in the past year, which all benefit our highly successful anti-poaching efforts in our area. Efforts that have seen records lows of rhinos lost, and slowly but surely we are winning the battle against poaching!
The funds contributed have gone a long way in the current conservation efforts by the SSW, and will continue to be utilised for anti-poaching and general conservation initiatives. Please follow this link for the SSW information brochure, which is a detailed outline of how these funds are allocated.
We thank you for your valuable assistance in this regard and look forward to your continued support.
Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve
Reservations: +27 11 447 7172