- The Life of David Livingstone – A Captivating Victoria Falls Experience
- R.I.P Satao 2
- Celebrating 25 years of Exceptional Journeys with The Hide
- Uganda all set for IAAF international Cross Country Championship
- Upclose with 12 of Africa's threatened species
- Authentic Experiences Key To Securing Millennial Bookings
- Cumbre / Summit CEMAC held at the Grand Hotel Djibloho 7 to 17 February 2017
- First road cycling holidays to Ethiopia launched
- Endangered Bird of Prey Thriving in South Africa's Great Karoo
- Cashless payment at LHR, LGW and North America airports
Safari Magazine Edition 31 out nowBy Kamageo
Edition 31 of Safari Magazine - the UK's only publication dedicated to Africa-specialist tour operators - has been published this week.
This latest 72-page edition has a textured Lemur on the front cover and contains features on painted wolves; a new luxury lodge in Livingstone; a stunning photo & text blog on Uganda; our 2017 fam trip schedule; Atta member benefits explained; the new treetop walkway in Tanzania; elephant conservation; gorillas in Congo and the planned Bumi Hills makeover.
Produced exclusively by Kamili, Kameric and Kamageo, the publication is available online or in print (to order your copy simply email email@example.com)