- Samara Private Game Reserve introduces the Funny Five
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris News
- Safari Magazine Edition 31 out now
- The Life of David Livingstone – A Captivating Victoria Falls Experience
- R.I.P Satao 2
- Celebrating 25 years of Exceptional Journeys with The Hide
- Uganda all set for IAAF international Cross Country Championship
- Upclose with 12 of Africa's threatened species
- Authentic Experiences Key To Securing Millennial Bookings
- Cumbre / Summit CEMAC held at the Grand Hotel Djibloho 7 to 17 February 2017
Victoria Falls River Lodge Island Treehouse SuitesBy Victoria Falls River Lodge
Victoria Falls River Lodge Island Treehouse Suites - Opening 1 August 2017.
Nestled on the luxuriant banks of Kandahar Island, Victoria Falls River Lodge invites guests to experience pure serenity at the all new Island Treehouse Suites. Just upstream from the iconic Victoria Falls, positioned on an exclusive Island surrounded by the flowing waters of the mighty Zambezi and accessible by boat only.
Panoramic vistas of the ever-changing hues of Africa’s molten skies can be enjoyed from any of the 3 sumptuous Treehouse Suites. Set upon raised decks, each luxuriously appointed Treehouse Suite – constructed predominantly of wood and glass – has a spacious sitting area and private deck with plunge pool whereupon guests can sit back, relax and drink in the magnificence of their surrounds. The combination of personal butler services, incredible wildlife viewing, fine dining, luxurious accommodations on an exclusive Island, a significant array of recreation opportunities (both onsite and in nearby historic town of Victoria Falls) and the option of revitalizing in-room Spa massage treatments – promises an unforgettable experience.