- Victoria Falls River Lodge Island Treehouse Suites
- Samara Private Game Reserve introduces the Funny Five
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris News
- Safari Magazine Edition 31 out now
- The Life of David Livingstone – A Captivating Victoria Falls Experience
- R.I.P Satao 2
- Celebrating 25 years of Exceptional Journeys with The Hide
- Uganda all set for IAAF international Cross Country Championship
- Upclose with 12 of Africa's threatened species
- Authentic Experiences Key To Securing Millennial Bookings
Victoria Falls River Lodge New Management StaffBy Victoria Falls River Lodge
Welcome to the family, Roddy, Camilla and Jonathan.
Roddy Meiring, who has vast experience in hospitality management in Zimbabwe and Mozambique, was born and raised in Harare, Zimbabwe. Roddy started his hospitality career at Meikles Hotel at the age of 17 and furthered his training through The Cape Grace Hote in Cape Town. Roddy spcialises in both larger and boutique hotels - all focused on the luxury traveller.
Camilla Meiring, also born and raised in Harare, undertook her tertiary education in Australia and then furthered her experience throughout the UK and Europe. Camila thoroughly enjoys the excitement and passion of the kitchen and heads up Victoria Falls River Lodge food and beverage team.
Jonathan Ellway is responsible for logistics. With over 27 years in the tourism industry, this local legend has worked as General Manager at Masuwe Lodge, Matetsi GAme Lodge, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and The Elephant Camp. Renowned for his humour, zest and meticulous attention to detail, Jonathan's enthusiasm is catching. Nothing is ever too big or too small, and together with his exceptional staff, he ensures that all things behind the scenes run smoothly.