- Kamageo to create Zambia campaign in the UK
- New website
- Kenya through the lens with Nat Geo Photographer Robin Moore
- Laptops on airlines...are you covered?
- Wilderness Safaris Relaunches Little Vumbura
- Nimali Tarangire Exclusively
- Namibian Desert Lions
- Abu Camp’s Wild Elephant Herd Thrives with Birth of New Calf
- A safari blog!
- Kamili helps simplify Odzala strategy
News from The Italian Tourism CoBy The Italian Tourism Co
The 2016-17 tourist season is nearly over here in North Sudan as the temperature is rising above 40° - we would like to thank all our partners for their continue support.
Most of our next season, 17-18 planning is ready
Contact us if you didn’t receive yet dates and price for our best-selling scheduled tour: The Kingdom of the Black Pharaohs.
We have added extra twists to the itinerary to make it even more enjoyable. However, the biggest news about this tour is that we decided to GUARANTEE all the departure dates with a min of 2 people (instead of 4 like before) which means that all the departures are virtually confirmed.
The other scheduled tour Nile Valley and Western Desert expedition is also ready and we are trying to confirm November departure.
Soon we will have scheduled departures for “Egypt and Sudan, a Journey through Nubia" and “Eastern desert and the Red Sea”
If you haven’t yet received our dates and rates for 2017-18 please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org