- Elephant Ignite Expedition
- Elewana Welcomes Honour Schram de Jong
- Giraffe Manor to feature in new BBC series
- Angama Foundation Unveils Three Maiden Projects Benefitting Local Maasai Communities
- In the Footsteps of Giants
- Increasing the African Bush Camps Footprint in the Australasian Market
- Sabi Sabi Game Reserve Lodges Extends the World-Class Status of National Geographic Unique Lodges of the World
- Pinnacle Safaris in Capetown for WTM Africa 2017
- Zambia Travel Expo (ZATEX) 26TH – 28TH April 2017
- Cape Town here we come! Meet Coastal Aviation in WTM Africa 2017
Zambia: New camp in Liuwa Plain NPBy Time + Tide
The newest camp in the Time + Tide portfolio, King Lewanika was designed by award winning architects, Silvio Rech and Lesley Carstens, the same team who created Zambia’s flagship camp, Chinzombo, and our new Madagascan island property, Miavana.
King Lewanika is the only permanent camp in Liuwa Plain National Park.
Despite its 5 star luxury, King Lewanika retains a safari authenticity with canvas drops, indoor and outdoor showers, decks overlooking the vast Liuwa Plain and the use of thatch and grass in the main area. The six villas (one of which is a two bedroom family villa) are run using solar power.
Click here to watch our Liuwa Plain Video – Voice of the Plains
Email us to learn more firstname.lastname@example.org