- Kids Stay Free at Elephant's Eye, Hwange
- Cheetah Liwonde
- Sanctuary Retreats Starts Rhino Monitoring Project in Botswana
- Durban here we come! Meet Coastal Aviation in INDABA 2017
- No price increase for gorilla tours in Uganda
- The White Party (1)
- Okavango Expeditions at Indaba
- Madikwe Moments
- Safarilink New Route to Zanzibar
- JOYCO’ Representative office will attend Indaba, Durban, from 16 to 18 May 2017
Meet Coastal Aviation in KILIFAIR 2017By Coastal Aviation
We are delighted to exhibit at KILIFAIR 2017 from 2nd to 4th June. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org for a last minute appointment and we will pencil you in our diary or drop by and see us for the latest updates.
As a Gold-Sponsor of the event we would like to offer a special discounted rate to all the attendees who will decide to fly to Moshi for the event.
Please note that we can land in actual Moshi (Soweto airport) and not only Kilimanjaro International Airport, which is 1 hour away.
Coastal Aviation is exhibiting right at the visitor entrance - stand no. U6. In attendance will be staff from all our offices. They would love to meet you!
Hope to see you in Moshi!
The Coastal Flying Safari Team