- Celebrating Cheetahs: Beauty in Perfection
- Looking out for Communities and Wildlife
- Community & Conservation Highlights
- ResRequest and Expedia are now connected
- Cyber & Privacy Risk
- On Foot in North Luangwa
- Uganda hosts 4th continental accountants congress
- Botswana Tourism Levy
- Siringit Serengeti Camp
- Wilderness Safaris Launches Private Journeys
Safarilink New Route to ZanzibarBy Safarilink Aviation
Safarilink is delighted to announce a further expansion to its route network: a four times a week service to Zanzibar from 01 July 2017. The flights will operate on Mondays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
The 14.00hrs departure from Wilson Airport allows passengers to connect off our services from the Masai Mara and Laikipia whilst the early evening return arrival time into Wilson enables connection to several international flights.
The flights will be operated by our recently acquired 52 seat Dash 8-315 aircraft with onboard complimentary snacks. Baggage allowance will be 20kgs inclusive of hand luggage.
From To Dep: Arr:
Wilson Zanzibar 1400hrs: 1545hrs
Zanzibar Wilson 1615hrs: 1800hrs
Please contact our reservations team for bookings or any clarifications.
Contact: +254 020 6690 000 / +254 730 888000