- AtholPlace Hotel & Villa welcomes new GM
- Coral Villa - Available from August 2017 at The Ocean Spa Lodge
- Jenman African Safaris introduces a brand new luxury Zambezi package to its repertoire.
- Wildly Romantic Safaris with The Safari Collection
- JW Seagon proudly supports Wildlife Conservation in Kenya
- Hon Migereko heads 3rd Board of Directors of the Uganda Tourism Board
- Tourism Development Levy
- Zakouma National Park: Raw Africa
- Segera Announces New Artist in Residence
- Severin Sea Lodge and Severin Safari at KILIFAIR 2017
Commercial air services to St Helena preferred bidder announcedBy St Helena Tourism
SHG is pleased to announce that SA Airlink has been chosen as the preferred bidder for the provision of a scheduled commercial air service to St Helena.
SA Airlink is a privately owned airline registered in South Africa. It is a franchisee to South African Airways. SA Airlink is a member of the International Air Transport Association (“IATA”) and as such is IATA Operational Safety Audit (“IOSA”) accredited. SA Airlink is a well-established airline operating on a scheduled network with domestic and regional passenger and cargo services.
SHG will now enter into a period of contractual negotiations with SA Airlink. It is anticipated that a formal announcement will be made in the coming weeks on completion of negotiations and contract signing. It is at this point SHG will be able to confirm details such as the commencement date, frequency, aircraft type, the international hub and connecting airports.
Details on the cost of fares and sales distribution will be released shortly after contract signing.
The public are asked to be patient during this period of negotiation after which all of the details outlined above will be publicised.