- Savute Secrets
- Tanzania-Experience celebrates its 10-year anniversary!
- A Route Change and No Rate Changes for Popular Botswana Tours in 2018
- Intimate Places embraces the "Throttle the Bottle" initiative
- Ethiopian Airlines Inaugurates State-Of-The-Art Cargo Terminal-II
- Camp Jabulani launches interactive, evolved elephant experience with a strong conservation ethos remaining central to all activities
- Bush and Beyond is Excited to Launch our Brand New Video
- HerdTracker: Crowd-sourcing the great migration
- Over the Okavango: An African eden
- Zambia Tourism Agency Newsletter Second Quarter
Affordable and private Okavango – Sable Alley now open!By Natural Selection
Natural Selection’s new Sable Alley Camp opened in May in the Khwai Private Reserve. Located in a wildlife biomass hotspot right where the dry Chobe country meets the wetlands of the Okavango Delta, at Sable Alley the wildlife literally comes to us. The lagoon in front of camp is home to a pod of over 30 hippo and plains game, elephant and buffalo are often seen coming to drink close to camp.
Sable Alley offers the full range of delta activities; game drives, night drives, walks, mekoros, boats and sundowner cruises - all in the privacy of the wildlife rich Khwai Private Reserve.
Sable Alley comprises of 12 tents, two of which are interconnected family tents. The 63sqm tents are raised on decks and have mesh windows with views of the lagoon. The bathrooms have flush toilets, double vanities and the choice of an indoor or outdoor shower. The fresh and modern interiors were deisgned by Tracy Kelly who is based at Nom de Plume studio in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. Everything used in the camp was sourced in Africa and features wildlife images by some of the continent’s finest wildlife photographers.
Rates at Sable Alley start at US$ 570 per person per night in shoulder season and $760 per person per night in high season. For images please visit the Natural Selection Dropbox here or contact email@example.com