- Nicola Colangelo
- A Hidden Gem - Kakiya Cave
- The good news for rhinos
- Serena news highlights
- Orly route transfer (from LHR to LCY)
- Ground Breaking Agreement on Certified Bamboo for Sustainable Tourism
- Yellow Fever Certificates
- Jenman African Safaris Expands Namibian Lodge Portfolio
- Nigeria’s online travel agency Wakanow launches in Kenya
- Affordable and private Okavango – Sable Alley now open!
Ethiopian to Start Services to BahrainBy Ethiopian Airlines
Africa’s largest airline group, Ethiopian Airlines, is pleased to announce that it will start services to Bahrain effective August 17, 2017 with the latest B737-800 New Generation with Sky Interior.
Bahrain, a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Persian Gulf has been at the centre of major trade routes since olden days with growing economy over the past decade.
|Flight Number||Frequency||Departure||Departure Time||Arrival||Arrival Time||Fleet|
|ET 0422||Tue, Thu, Sun||Addis Ababa||21:25||Dammam||01:35||ET 738|
|ET 0422||Mon, Wed, Fri||Dammam||02:20||Bahrain||02:45||ET 738|
|ET 0422||Mon, Wed, Fri||Bahrain||03:30||Addis Ababa||08:00||ET 738|
Our presence in Bahrain dates back to the 1970’s and we are glad that we are now back with scheduled thrice weekly flights. Currently, Ethiopian flies to major cities in the Middle east including: Beirut, Dammam, Doha, Jeddah, Kuwait, Dubai, Madinah, Muscat, Riyadh, and Sharjah.”