- Monochrome Magic
- Africa Albida introduces 24-hour reservations
- Threatened industrial action by Mixed Fleet Unite – 16-30AUG
- Malawi Leads the Way in Animal Conservation
- Immigration delays
- Swaziland's Reed Dance Dates Announced
- Unite strikes - industrial action (2-15 August)
- Refreshed & Renewed
- Kruger Elephants: Giants of the future
- UK Media Takes a London Version of Zambia's Legendary Walking Safaris
Lusaka City Tours arranged by MTT Zambia LTDBy MTT Zambia
Local flights to and from Zambia’s primary tourist destinations are scheduled so efficiently around international arrival and departures that visitors can often bypass Zambia’s capital Lusaka. At most, they might stay one night pre- and post-safari.
There are enjoyable ways to spend a few days in Lusaka for those visitors who prefer to decompress after or before a long flight home.
Lusaka-based MTT Safaris (t/a MTT Zambia LTD) provides personalized half, full, and two-day city tours comprised from a menu of culture, visual arts, fashion, nature, shopping, and restaurant options. Even picnics and swimming can be arranged during the hot months.
Two-day stays in Lusaka can include an overnight visit to Kafue National Park. MTT collects tour guests from any Lusaka accommodation or from the airport. They are happy to extend the use of the vehicle and English-speaking driver/guide for a reasonable fee if guests wish to dine out and return to their accommodation later. For more information, please contact leslie@MTTSafaris.com