- Malawi Leads the Way in Animal Conservation
- Immigration delays
- Swaziland's Reed Dance Dates Announced
- Unite strikes - industrial action (2-15 August)
- Refreshed & Renewed
- Kruger Elephants: Giants of the future
- UK Media Takes a London Version of Zambia's Legendary Walking Safaris
- Representing Alfajiri Villas in Diani
- Wilderness Safaris Launches Wilderness Moments Photographic Competition
- Nomad Tanzania's new look Kuro Tarangire
Threatened industrial action by Mixed Fleet Unite – 16-30AUG
All British Airways customers will be able to fly to their destinations, despite a further period of threatened industrial action by Mixed Fleet Unite, which represents one of our five cabin crew fleets.
Mixed Fleet Unite has said it will take industrial action between Wednesday 16 to Wednesday 30 August (inclusive).
We recognise the uncertainty that Mixed Fleet Unite’s threat is causing and would like to reassure customers that the vast majority of our services will be unaffected.
We can already confirm the following details:
All flights to and from London Gatwick, London City and Stansted will operate as normal as will our weekend only Mediterranean services to and from Birmingham, Bristol and Manchester.
The vast majority of flights to and from London Heathrow will continue to operate as normal.
Please advise customers to ensure that their email and phone details are up to date by using ba.com Manage My Booking so that we can continue providing updates on their flight.
Please thank our customers for their support and understanding.