- Great Plains Conservation Wild Studio photographic programme 2017/18 dates
- Twins of Kampala
- Air Berlin Update
- African Ample Assistance is proud to launch tours to the Island of St Helena
- Savanna Lodge completes upgrades
- New Jenman Guided Group Tour in North Madagascar
- Roho ya Selous – Asilia’s newest impact investment
- Ethiopian Retrofitted its B767-300 Fleet with Flat Bed Seats and Wifi IFE
- Pangolin Photo safaris scales up with new camp in The Delta
- Lusaka City Tours arranged by MTT Zambia LTD
Travel TipsBy Coastal Aviation
In Africa we find many things changing often. This makes necessary to update the way we do things. Sometimes these changes also affect our passengers holiday preparations. With this in mind at Coastal Aviation, we decided to issue our Travel Tips, from time to time.
Please make sure you adhere to the minimum Check-in Time on your ticket. The departure time, is NOT the boarding time, but the time that the wheels of the aircraft should leave the ground. The Flight will be deemed to be closed 15 minutes before the departure time and any late passenger may be considered to be a NO SHOW.
Arusha Airport Security
Arusha Airport has recently installed a second security screening point. The first one is now between the carpark and the Check-in area. The second one is from the Check-in area to the airside apron area. This has meant that now extra time is required to make sure you do not miss your flight. The Arusha minimum Check-in Time is now extended to 60 minutes, as a result.
Visa Issues in Kigali
We had cases where guests arrived in Kigali and were deemed to not have a valid visa. Please ask your guests to double check their East African Tourist Visas validity. On Application for a Visa, the applicant is given a tracking number. It is important that we receive this tracking number, in order to be able to verify the visa, before flight.
The Coastal Flying Safari Team