- Opentour Africa and Matimba Bush Lodge Entrust Joyco' to Represent Their Brands in Italy
- British Airways Announce Return to The Seychelles
- Magical mobile safari at Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana
- Alfajiri Villa's release spectacular new photographs
- Kalahari Crossing Safari
- Coastal Anniversary - 30 years of excellence!
- Pulse Africa Re-brand news
- Travel Butlers Launches New Guest Info App For iPhone And Android
- SkySafari Photography Tour with Luke Massey
- Ethiopian Airlines Group has merged with the Ethiopian Airports Enterprise (Eae) Forming The Aviation Holding Group
Small World Marketing Appointed as PR Agency to The Latitude Hotels GroupBy Small World Marketing
Small World Marketing is thrilled to announce a new partnership with The Latitude Hotels Group. The brainchild of established African hotel owners (the acclaimed Kaya Mawa) the Latitude Hotels group was born out of necessity – the owners could find so few quality, ‘cool’, urban African city hotels to recommend to their transferring guests, business associates or indeed to stay in themselves. Whilst wondrous safari & beach destinations abound in Africa many is the traveller who has bemoaned a city stay beyond Cape Town until the birth of Latitude.
Five years on and Latitude is now established as a unique African lifestyle brand offering chic city hotels as slick as the most sought after in Europe:
Latitude 13, Lilongwe, Malawi
Latitude 15, Lusaka, Zambia
Latitude 0, Kampala, Uganda - opening late 2018
Future Latitudes are in the planning stage – Addis Ababa, Nairobi, Kigali, Dar Es Salaam, Maputo, and Harare are all expected to join the group in the coming years.
Latitude sees its relationship with each local economy as a symbiotic one with corporate responsibility and sustainability at the heart of the brand; the majority of employees are local, as are architects, engineers & quantity surveyors, whilst each hotel provides a showcase for local artists & producers keen to promote what the best of Africa can really look like.
Each property exudes an individual spirit that is at once natural, engaging, creative & playful – a city destination that hums with vibrancy and potential. Be it in the restaurants & bars, or in the workspaces and meeting rooms, Latitude aims to provide interactive destinations where guests feel inspired and can enjoy the opportunity to get together, network, create and realise business ideas.