- Wellworth Hospitality - Tanzania exhibiting at WTM London (6th to 8th Nov 2017)
- Cape Town urban art & design safari
- Controvento goes Europe!
- Famous faces lead the fight to save Africa's endangered wildlife
- Barefoot Luxury at Khayelitshe House
- Segera Launches the NAY PALAD Bird Nest
- Ol Malo's new video - Encapsulating the Spirit of Ol Malo
- Busanga Plains of Plenty (new video released)
- Sanctuary Stanley's Camp reimagined
- Qorokwe Camp on track to open in December 2017
Ethiopian Starts Night Services, offering more Convenient ConnectionsBy Ethiopian Airlines
Gondar and Axum Airports’ Facilities Upgraded for Night Flights
Ethiopian is pleased to announce the upgrading of Gondar and Axum airports’ facilities to accommodate night flights, and the start of night services to the two cities effective October, 2017. The weekly night flight schedule to Axum and Gondar (in local time) is as follows:
Ethiopian currently covers 20 domestic points, the largest domestic network in Africa. Night flights are available to Bahir Dar, Dire Dawa, Mekelle, and now to Axum and Gondar.