- Travel Africa 20th anniversary special issue now out
- Asilia Africa UK Team Continues To Grow
- International water charity Just a Drop to launch Clean Water for Uganda fundraising campaign at World Travel Market 2017
- Small World Marketing Appointed as European PR Agency to the Morukuru Family South African Properties
- UK lifts travel restrictions, citizens free to travel to Uganda
- Sabi Sabi Selati Camp reveals its 7 exquisitely refurbished suites
- Bushtops Camps has joined the Res Request family!
- Cape Town hospitality pledging to be Waterwise
- Mantis Collection Lands Development & Marketing Contract for Akagera Game Lodge
- Water for Elephants
Safari company Yellow Zebra launches unique ‘kids section’By Shona Owen, Yellow Zebra Travel
On Wednesday the Africa luxury safari company Yellow Zebra Safaris launched its unique dedicated kids section.
Released in time for October half-term, ‘Club Zeb’ is a story-driven feature tailored towards children aged from 5 to 12.
Rory Walker, YZS Director, says: “As so many clients who book with us are families, we feel it is important to get everyone involved in the planning of their safari holiday – especially as a trip to southern and eastern Africa is such an incredible experience, no matter the age.”
Club Zeb follows the story of Zebediah Zebra and Oki Oxpecker as they go on fun-filled adventures to 10 countries, including Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. On their journey, Zeb and Oki encounter different characters who help guide them through safari parks and other areas within each destination.
“While parents can explore through the national parks and luxury accommodation on the website, the kids can get involved with the cartoon characters and learn about the countries they might visit,” Walker explains.
As well as following the narrative, children can download colouring sheets and word searches that highlight aspects of each character and country, and they can learn fun facts about Africa’s wildlife.
“And the great thing is that Club Zeb isn’t just for kids. Zeb's bungee picture makes me laugh every time I see it!” Walker adds.
Find out more: Club Zeb