- Elephant’s Eye, Hwange Joins the Global March for Elephants and Rhinos
- Bushtops agent training in Cape Town
- Village N Life – Now trading in Mauritius
- In memory of Steve Fitzgerald (1953 – 2017)
- Vayeni unveils New Look with 300% wind powered website
- Serengeti Balloon Safaris at WTM London
- Albino Civet - First known footage in Zambia or Afirca?!
- Ethiopian Avails Free Wi-Fi Connection at Addis Ababa Bole International Airport
- Safari company Yellow Zebra launches unique ‘kids section’
- Travel Africa 20th anniversary special issue now out
Safari Roadshow Dates AnnouncedBy *Tim Henshall, Kamageo
Kamageo has confirmed the dates for next year’s week-long trade event – The Safari Roadshow – which will visit venues across the UK.
Following the success of similar UK roadshows for Uganda and Zambia, as well as requests for opportunities from other countries, Kamageo has extended the event to incorporate four destinations in to one ‘mega-show’. Next February, the Safari Roadshow will visit Manchester, Cirencester and Central London for a series of two-day events. Each of the events will comprise of pre-arranged meetings in four country-specific sessions: Botswana, Zambia, Tanzania and Uganda.
A maximum of just ten high-quality exhibitors from each country will meet with ten UK Africa specialist tour operators in each of the venues, on a round robin basis, with meetings lasting 20 minutes each. Business is followed by more-relaxed networking over Sundowners and (optional) informal sit-down dinners.
MANCHESTER: Mere Court Hotel, Wilmslow on 26th - 27th February 2018
CIRENCESTER: The Crown of Crucis, Apney Crucis on 27th - 28th February 2018
LONDON: The Grange Wellington Hotel, Victoria on 28th February - 1st March 2018
LONDON: The Grange Wellington Hotel, Victoria on 1st - 2nd March 2018
A dedicated website has been launched – www.safari-roadshow.com - where further details are available.
Tim Henshall, Kamageo’s Chief Executive, explained “We’re bringing buyers and sellers together in professional environments, ideally on the buyers’ doorstep. Despite this being the official launch, we have already taken significant bookings from both sides.”
For more details or to reserve your exhibitor or buyer place, please contact Sasha Brunt via firstname.lastname@example.org