- Capturing South Luangwa in Zambia
- Safari Magazine Issue 32 published
- Low water at Linyanti
- Acacia Africa Adds Nairobi Park Stay To Its 2018 Collection
- Natural Selection expand into Namibia in 2018
- Chundu Island Opens Under Seolo Africa Banner
- Important news from Greystoke Mahale
- Mana Pools Camps Closed 1 December to 1 April
- Introducing Kuthengo Camp, Liwonde National Park!
- New Camp Imagery for African Bush Camps
St Helena, a Landscape Photographer’s MuseBy Mantis Collection
Mantis St Helena is a brand new hotel on the mystic St Helena Island which is located in the middle of the South Atlantic. The hotel officially opened its doors on the 28th of October 2017, and Mantis thought it the perfect time to commission the first professional photographer to capture its new gem.
True to Mantis’ mission; Mantis St Helena is an example of the best St Helena has to offer and was built and developed in harmony with the culture, architecture, and environment of Jamestown. 8 of the hotel’s 30 rooms are Heritage Rooms which are located in the East India Company’s old Officer’s Barrack constructed circa 1772.
Lovingly and respectfully restored by Mantis, this building now forms part of the hotel and is the basis of the architectural style chosen when building plans were drawn up.
For the full article, please click here
For more information please contact:
Mandisa Magwaxaza Mantis Collection Marketing
041 404 9300 | Mandisa.firstname.lastname@example.org