- Wetu Tech Updates
- Important news at Taasa Private Reserve
- HIdeaways' Project Penya Reaches its Goal
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Ruaha National Park
- Ethiopian Second Boeing 787-9 Made Its Debut Flight to Beijing
- Chilo Gorge - Air Access Improvements
- Join resident photographer Trai Anfield in the Mara…
- Chitabe Announces Plans to Rebuild Main Camp
- Coastal Aviation Update
- Building a Future for the Batwa in Gahinga!
Classic Portfolio expands into West AfricaBy Kerry Searle, Classic Portfolio
Recently announced, Classic Portfolio expanding into São Tomé and Príncipe off the coast of Gabon in West Africa with Sundy Príncipe.
With its sheer volcanic peaks rising out of the ocean, densely forested vegetation, secluded bays and high density of endemic species, the island of Príncipe is a planet in miniature. Remote and pristine, uncover a volcanic wonderland just off the west coast of Africa.
Heralded as 'the Galapagos of Africa', Sundy Príncipe embodies everything for which Classic Portfolio stands; Private Unique and Committed.
For more information please contact Classic Portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org