- HIdeaways' Project Penya Reaches its Goal
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Ruaha National Park
- Ethiopian Second Boeing 787-9 Made Its Debut Flight to Beijing
- Chilo Gorge - Air Access Improvements
- Join resident photographer Trai Anfield in the Mara…
- Chitabe Announces Plans to Rebuild Main Camp
- Coastal Aviation Update
- Building a Future for the Batwa in Gahinga!
- African Bush Camps: Design the Future
- Controvento Tourism Representations - on behalf of TSOGO SUN - attended "loop Tyrol"
Important news at Taasa Private ReserveBy *Marc Lawson, Intimate Places
Unlike many properties located outside the national parks of Tanzania, Taasa Lodge provides an outstanding game viewing experience in its private reserve for most of the year round. This reserve forms part of the Serengeti eco-system.
For 2018, both your Full Board and Game Package clients can enjoy the following upgrades to their stays without extra charge:
Full Board Clients
Your full board clients will be invited to take exciting game drives in our private reserve any time they wish during the course of their stay with us. These drives will be conducted by one of our award winning guides and we have expanded our fleet of open game viewing vehicles to ensure that we are able to cater for this additional demand.
Game Package Guests
Your game package guests already enjoy all the privileges of participating in exciting game drives in our private reserve. For the 2018 season, we will also take them into the Serengeti National Park whenever they desire and will meet the cost of park entrance fees ourselves.
Our ultimate goal is to have a single rate to stay at Taasa Private Reserve which will allow your clients to pursue whatever activity they desire whenever they desire without extra charge.
Please contact Marc Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.