- We Are Africa launches satellite event for US Market
- Ultimate Safaris Introduces //Huab Trails
- Wilderness Safaris Launches Cultural Tourism Ethics Charter
- External Auditor Appointed
- Classic Portfolio expands into West Africa
- Wetu Tech Updates
- Important news at Taasa Private Reserve
- HIdeaways' Project Penya Reaches its Goal
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris in Ruaha National Park
- Ethiopian Second Boeing 787-9 Made Its Debut Flight to Beijing
Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Turner Spring, Central Serengeti (Tanzania) Opening on 15th Dec 2017By *Sunil Panghaal, Wellworth Hotels & Lodges
This Camp will be yet another addition to the Wellworth Collection of Luxury camps, adding onto the list of the 8 (Eight) Luxury Camps in the making, which are all to be built in the most sought after locations in and across the vast Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park and Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority(NCAA).
This particular camp is located 17km from Seronera HQ / Airstrip, and lies right in the heart of central Serengeti. The spectacular and secluded location of this camp boasts all year round game which choose to graze around the camp due to its lagoon type contoured landscape, where the camps is surrounded on three sides by water catchments. There are also large acacia trees spread sparingly across the camp which adds on to create a tranquil feel of the camp and also helps provide natural shading assisting to keep cool the tents during the hot summer months.
For Bookings or more info : +255 688 058 365 | firstname.lastname@example.org