- New Year, New Faces at Kamageo
- Auric Air’s new Transit Lounge - The layover you'll love !
- Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is now offering Horse Back Safaris!
- Escape+Explore Girl Power
- Hemingways Watamu Hotel and Residences Now Open!
- Saruni Rhino Grows - New Family Unit & Swimming Pool
- The Best Camp Jabulani Adventures in 2017
- "High Five" video captures Kamageo's year
- Better access to Elewana Collection through FlyDubai Kilimanjaro Route
- The Year in Film
Amy Knight-Dawson has joined Pangolin Photo Safaris team effective 1 January 2018 as Channel Sales ManagerBy Pangolin Photo Safaris
Pangolin Photo Safaris, Africa’s premier photographic safari company is expanding its offering. The first half of 2018 will see the launch of Khwai Pangolin Camp (opens March 2018) and the latter half, Pangolin Chobe Lodge (opens July 2018). Amy has been appointed to assist with Sales at Pangolin Photo Safaris, dedicated to the valued travel trade market segment.
In her role as Channel Sales Manager, Amy will nurture Pangolin Photo Safaris’ valued trade relationships globally. Keen to meet members of the trade in person, she will be presenting at a number of key trade shows both locally and internationally this coming year. Amy’s career spans almost 20 years. Having held noteworthy positions previously held at Livingstone Safaris and Cape Grace, she will draw on her invaluable experience from both sides of the negotiating table.
Pangolin Photo Safaris is Africa's first permanent photo safari company. Operating in Southern and Eastern Africa (not to mention Antarctica on occasion), offering photographic safaris and workshops from novice through to professional level. Pangolin Photo Safaris’ mission is to help guests make the most of each photographic opportunity, willingly assisted by their expert guides. Pangolin Photo Safaris hosts several internationally renowned photographers and their clients annually.
Name: Toby Jermyn
Title: Director, Pangolin Photo Safaris
Contact number: +27 (0) 21 418 2312