- Elewana Collection teams up with Healing Earth
- Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda Expands Gorilla Habitat
- Rediscovering Kruger
- Elewana Lewa Safari Camp offers Bush Walks in the Conservancy
- Amy Knight-Dawson has joined Pangolin Photo Safaris team effective 1 January 2018 as Channel Sales Manager
- New Year, New Faces at Kamageo
- Auric Air’s new Transit Lounge - The layover you'll love !
- Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is now offering Horse Back Safaris!
- Escape+Explore Girl Power
- Hemingways Watamu Hotel and Residences Now Open!
Celebrating our 10th Year with a Brand New Look at Sabyinyo Silverback LodgeBy Chloe Flatt, Governors' Camp
2017 was a very busy year at Sabyinyo! Throughout the year extensive refurbishment works were going on at the lodge, upgrading both its front and back of house, to make the Sabyinyo guest experience even more exceptional.
And now, to kick-off our 10th anniversary year, we are very excited to reveal the fabulous results, with the new look Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge!
The new look is fresh, elegant and contemporary, with accents of modern African design coupled with chic country living. We are thrilled with the results and we hope you will like them as much as we do.
Opened in June 2008, Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge is uniquely community-owned, with lease and community fees totalling $2.5 million over the years allowing the neighbouring SACOLA community to invest and develop socio-economic initiatives to ensure everyone enjoys the benefits of high-end tourism.
Guests to Sabyinyo are warmly welcomed to enjoy a unique cultural experience with a visit to the local community, immersing themselves in Rwandan culture and seeing first-hand the achievements of community-partnered tourism. Gorilla trekking is not the only soul-stirring experience to be had here.
Our new Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge photos are ready to see here. Enjoy!