- Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda Expands Gorilla Habitat
- Rediscovering Kruger
- Elewana Lewa Safari Camp offers Bush Walks in the Conservancy
- Amy Knight-Dawson has joined Pangolin Photo Safaris team effective 1 January 2018 as Channel Sales Manager
- New Year, New Faces at Kamageo
- Auric Air’s new Transit Lounge - The layover you'll love !
- Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp is now offering Horse Back Safaris!
- Escape+Explore Girl Power
- Hemingways Watamu Hotel and Residences Now Open!
- Saruni Rhino Grows - New Family Unit & Swimming Pool
Elewana Collection teams up with Healing EarthBy Ali Bellamy, Elewana Afrika
Elewana Collection has teamed up with Healing Earth in order to enhance its offering to guests, not only in the products used but ensuring our therapists have the best training possible. Healing Earth is a premium African spa brand that offers natural, organic products, therapies and spa concepts to discerning clients around the world.
Each lovingly created Healing Earth product harnesses the restorative powers of Africa’s rich natural resources, and is made from only the purest natural active ingredients sourced from the continent’s powerful minerals, oceans, flowers, herbs, fruit, seeds and natural oils.
A cornerstone of the Healing Earth philosophy is success through ongoing education and support. Each course is a blend of product and spa therapy theory, spa therapy practical demonstrations and hands-on practical workshops.
All the Elewana properties in Tanzania have selected Healing Earth products in the guest bathrooms and in the Spa / Treatment area, we offer a wide range of products. In Kenya Healing Earth are conducting training at each property that offers treatments to guests, which covers a range of areas from product knowledge to treatment protocols (practical training on each treatment conducted) and the Guest Experience and creating unique moments that will be remembered long after the holiday is over.