- New Transformative Experience at Hideaways: The Community Upliftment Experience
- JWS Protects Safari Plan Concept
- Uganda launches 4th Pearl of Africa Tourism Expo
- Azura Retreats at ITB Berlin
- The Safari Collection Sustainability Summary
- A European Sales 'Safari' for CPS
- Selous Safari Company attending ITB
- Zanzibar White Sands Luxury Villas & Spa to attend ITB
- Desert Elephant Conservation Study Continues at Hoanib
- Wellworth Hospitality (Tanzania) at ITB Berlin 2018
The Safari & Conservation Company has moved officeBy The Safari and Conservation Company
The Safari & Conservation Company (SCC), which is based in Kenya, has moved to a different office space within the Magadi Tenting Centre, off Magadi Road in Nairobi.
The previous office space, which was shared with one of our properties (Manda Bay), became too small after the hiring of new staff members, including a new Marketing Manager and Office Support, for what we expect to be a highly active 2018.
We look forward to welcoming guests to our new home, and hope to see many of you soon. Our new office, which is still in the same compound as the one we have just left, can be found at:
Magadi Tenting Centre,
Off Magadi Road,
Please get in contact with Katharine, our Marketing Manager, on +254 716 479 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment to learn more about the work SCC is doing within Kenya, particularly with an involvement in conservation safaris.