- Meet us at ITB
- Safari Magazine 33 is now out
- Changes at Coastal Aviation – a message from Julian Edmunds
- Africa Albida Tourism Announces Appointment of New General Manager
- Young Flyer Changes from 01st May 2018
- TTG magazine makes Malawi the cover story in 08/02/18 edition
- Legendary Expeditions joins the herds at ITB
- Gahinga Batwa Village receives support from Adventure Travel Conservation Fund
- Sarova Hotels to attend ITB
- Update : Kirstine Vercoe, African Bush Camps, Ker & Downey Botswana
Two New Rooms at Baker's Lodge, Murchison Falls, UgandaBy Matthew Hermon, Wild Frontiers
Wild Frontiers are thrilled to announce that due to popular demand we have increased our room capacity at Baker’s Lodge to 10 raised thatched chalets.
The new rooms, set on the banks of the River, offer panoramic views and the sunsets in this area are simply spectacular.
Our swimming pool area has also been enhanced allowing for shaded recreational areas as well as additional poolside loungers provided for those who prefer to enjoy the sunshine.
Activities around Baker’s Lodge:
- Game drives in Murchison Falls National Park, rich in wildlife
- Nile delta cruise, where you may just get to spot the rare Shoebill stork
- Murchison Falls boat cruise
- Chimp trekking in the Budongo Forest
- Outstanding fishing including the Nile perch