- Elephant’s Eye, Hwange New Lodge Manager Identifies Most Strongly with an African Eagle
- Ethiopian Airlines Announce 3 x Weekly Additional Flights to/from London Heathrow during summer 2018
- Wilderness Safaris and Olympus Join Forces for Conservation Education
- Elewana Lewa Safari Camp Guests witness Rhino Notching first hand
- Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge co-hosts ITB Reception evening
- Sarova Hotels grows its portfolio as it takes up management of a luxury boutique lodge in the Mara
- Livingstone Island Now Taking 24 People Per Slot
- Elewana Collection Guides the way
- Safarilink Appoints A New Chairman
- The Mighty Zambezi: More than a River
Auric Air Services Limited announces that it will go ahead with the renewal process of its current Gold status on the BARs audit.By Ajay Badiani, Auric Air Services
Auric Air Services Limited announces that it will go ahead with the renewal process of its current Gold status on the BARs audit. This echoes Auric Air’s commitment to invest on internationally recognized audits to ensure operational processes remain in line with or exceed standard and recommended practices.
The BARS (Basic Aviation Risk Standard) was developed by the Flight Safety Foundation for the resource sector and it has come to be recognized as a stringent yardstick trusted by multiple blue chip mining companies to assist in the risk-based management of aviation activities particularly within remote and challenging environments.
For more information https://flightsafety.org/resource/basic-aviation-risk-standard/
We will keep all our travel partners posted as soon as we have completed the audit.
You can find our current BARS audit verification here