- Uganda Tourism partners with Kamageo
- Intimate Places Tanzania - Attendance at forthcoming travel shows
- Lewa Wildlife Conservancy moves giants
- Meet Shafiul "Shaf" Syed Coastal Aviation's Managing Director - Accountable Manager
- Soft launch: HESC's brand new Greater Kruger Information Centre.
- Coastal’s Renowned Junior Pilot’s Cadet Program
- Ole Serai Luxury Camps – By Wellworth Hospitality, will be opening its new camp at Kogatende – Northern Serengeti in end of June 2018. Book now for stay from 1st July 2018 onwards!!!
- Bradt Travel Guides Big Cat Festival London 20th May
- Introducing Joaquina Mamuya as our new Sales Head – Dar es Salaam & Zanzibar
- New rate structure for the exclusive-use Tanda Tula Field Camp
Airlink launches direct flights between Johannesburg and Port ElizabethBy *Jason Werdmüller von Elgg, Airlink
Effective 6 May 2018, Airlink will launch direct flights between Johannesburg and Port Elizabeth. The new service will be served by one of Airlink’s recently acquired 74 seat Embraer E170 aircraft.
The flights depart from OR Tambo International Airport at 18h10 arriving at Port Elizabeth International Airport at 19h40, Monday to Friday and Sundays. The return flight departs Port Elizabeth at 06h45 arriving at Johannesburg at 08h15, enabling Eastern Cape resident business travellers to maximize their business time in Johannesburg and return to the Eastern Cape on the same day, and facilitating onward connectivity to multiple domestic, regional and international destinations. On Saturdays, the flight departs Port Elizabeth at 08h00 arriving at Johannesburg at 09h30.
Airlinks E-Jet services provide customers with enhanced comfort by way of a generous seat pitch in economy class, and an expansive business class. The cabin layout features two plus two abreast seating, with large eye-level windows allowing in lots of natural light and ample overhead bin space to accommodate carryon items. Every seat offers either a window or an aisle option. The E170 E-jets are configured with 6 business and 68 economy class seats. Airlink will make use of air-bridges at OR Tambo to facilitate quick and convenient boarding, adding to the enhanced passenger experience.
Benefits for Airlink travellers include Voyager Miles, convenient seamless connections with SAA and its partner flights.
Book your flight with your travel agent, or SAA Central Reservations and travelers also have the freedom to purchase flights online visit www.flyairlink.com.