- 1 Year of The Camp Jabulani Elephant Experience
- Carla Piazza of ITS SUDAN Pty Ltd will be exhibiting at Indaba
- ResRequest at INDABA and WTM
- Serena Beach Resort and Spa;Architectural, Cultural and Conservation Tours
- AccorHotels Signs Strategic Agreement with Mantis Group
- Manyeleti: The place of stars
- Borana will be exhibiting at We Are Africa 2018
- Shenton Safaris' 2019 Rates launching on 9 April 2018
- Hideaways and Grow Africa Change Zimbabwean Schoolgirls’ Lives and Help Them to Shine!
- Controvento in Deauville
Mashado Airstrip in Pangani, Tanzania changed to KwajoniBy *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
We would like to inform you that the Mashado Airstrip will be closed to all traffic, effective immediately.
All Pangani traffic will be redirected to the Kwajoni Airstrip, only a few kilometers away, and actually closer to most lodges.
The new airstrip has been already checked by our Coastal Ops department and found compliant with all our safety standards.
Pangani / Kwajoni (KWJ) is already available in the booking system and our schedule will be updated accordingly.
Taxes to and from Kwajoni will be as per any other airstrip.
Any passenger already booked to / from Mashado airstrip will be entitled to a refund of the tax difference.
Please contact our offices for further assistance required.
The Coastal Flying Safari Team