- Roving Bushtops is moving to the Southern Serengeti for the wildebeest birthing season
- Atta Legal Update: GDPR
- Tanzania to be promoted in UK via private and public sector joint initiative
- Lemala Ewanjan New Camp is ready
- Samara Private Game Reserve salutes the Spekboom
- New look for 'Intimate Camps'
- UTB training guides to operationalize new Rwenzori marketing plan
- Coastal Stand at Karibu/Kilifair 2018
- Manchester Airport secures flights to Addis Ababa with Ethiopian Airlines improving connectivity for 400,000 people
- Coastal - Increased Capacity and Removal of Fast Class Surcharge
Flying High – Scenic Air Safaris Launches Its New Website Plus Two Superb New ItinerariesBy Simon Penfold, Scenic Air Safaris
Scenic Air Safaris has just launched their new website, tempting travellers with an inspired and imaginative range of private charters and luxury air safaris spanning the African continent. Ranging from single VIP flights for the ultimate start to a stylish safari to exclusive tailor-made itineraries with the same plane and the same pilot throughout, Scenic Air Safaris offers unique and privileged access to the scenery, the wildlife, notable experts and some of the best kept secrets of the Dark Continent.
New additions to the Scenic Air Safari portfolio include ‘Tribes of the Omo Valley and Lake Turkana’. This ground-breaking odyssey takes guests on a pioneering route through Kenya and Ethiopia, exploring the lonely Suguta Valley and Lake Turkana before meeting Ethiopia’s vulnerable ancient tribes of the Omo Delta. Also new is ‘Snows of Kilimanjaro and the Flamingoes of Lake Natron’, a magnificent and varied itinerary that explores three very different ecosystems, their culture and their wildlife, whilst taking in the foothills of snow-clad Kili, the shores of the Great Rift Valley and the iconic game of the Masai Mara.
A 360 ͦsafari experience includes the 5 star comfort of a private plane with timetables driven by guests rather than commercial schedules. Less time negotiating the notorious, bone-rattling African roads equates to more time seeing exceptional things located in even more exceptional landscapes.
Seamlessly easy access to beautiful off-the-beaten track locations combines with the unforgettable bird’s eye views that come courtesy of every low-level flight. Stress-free travel of this calibre merely confirms the old adage that getting there is definitely half of the fun.
For further information please contact: