- Would you like to meet our dynamic leading team in South Africa?
- Mahlatini Luxury Travel to open new office in Cape Town
- Hotel No. 5, Entebbe, Uganda - Opens 1 July 2018
- Jenman African Safaris Permanently Reduces Rate of Intimate Botswana and Zimbabwe Encounter Safari
- Elewana AfroChic Diani welcomes 113 baby turtles to the world
- Wilderness Safaris Rebuilds Little Makalolo Camp
- The hippo loves Tongabezi’s new pool and gym area
- St Helena at the following Travel Shows (2018)
- Marketing Worldwide is excited to announce a new partnership with Remote Africa Safaris, Zambia
- One Nature Returns to We Are Africa 2018
Gahinga Batwa Village UpdateBy *Eloisa Barberis Canonico, Volcanoes Safaris
Some Batwa families moved into the village already in March. The 8 remaining families of the Batwa community moved into the new GBV on 16 April.
All 105 members of the Gahinga Batwa community live now in the village.
Each family has a plot of land and they are learning to grow different vegetables (mainly potatoes, carrots, aubergines, beans, lettuce).
A few members of the community were able to purchase a sheep or goat thanks to the savings earned after selling their Batwa Vocational Centre crafts.
Together with the Batwa and the Gahinga neighbouring communities, Volcanoes Safaris will celebrate the Gahinga Batwa Village launch on 31 May.