- New process for bookings outside system range
- Wilderness Safaris Rebrands Rocktail
- Lemala Camps, Lodges and Villas releases a short video of Lemala Mpingo Ridge
- Introducing Jenman African Safaris’ Exclusive New Product Range: Jenman Select
- Zambia : ITV's Good Morning Britain to broadcast live from Victoria Falls
- Flying High – Scenic Air Safaris Launches Its New Website Plus Two Superb New Itineraries (1)
- Roving Bushtops is moving to the Southern Serengeti for the wildebeest birthing season
- Atta Legal Update: GDPR
- Tanzania to be promoted in UK via private and public sector joint initiative
- Lemala Ewanjan New Camp is ready
Robin Pope Safaris expands into LiwondeBy *Stephanie Naidoo, Robin Pope Safaris
We are thrilled to announce the opening of Kuthengo Camp in Liwonde National Park, Malawi. Meaning "the wild" or "the bush" Kuthengo is located among fever trees on a large open plain along the spectacular Shire River. The camp boasts four spacious en-suite safari tents, each featuring an outdoor shower, bathtub, basin (double) and state-of-the-art ‘Evening Breeze’ air-conditioned beds, as well as a private deck for enjoying sunset views. The main area and dining area are located under a magnificent fever tree, overlooking the Shire River where herds of elephants and other game are frequently seen coming down for a drink or to cool off.
The camp hosts a maximum of ten guests, so the small team of guides at Kuthengo can personalize activities to give each guest the safari experience of their dreams.
In addition to the camp’s quiet charm, a stay at Kuthengo promises adventure around every corner. Since Liwonde is a virtually untouched national park, you can expect game drives filled with animal sightings, adventurous walking safaris and peaceful boating safaris. Lions were re-introduced to the park earlier in 2018 by African Parks, which returned a key species to the natural system years after the last lion was seen in Liwonde.
Between our three properties located in Majete Wildlife Reserve, Lake Malawi National Park, and now Liwonde National Park, we are giving our guests every reason to get off the traditional safari highway and venture from bush to beach in Southern Malawi.
We look forward to welcoming you at Kuthengo Camp!