- Botswana: The NEW Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge is OPEN!
- Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar reopened with New General Managers: Adam Howard and Kim Juergens
- Saile Airstrip Re-opened
- Hoopoe Safaris appoint Samphire Travel Consulting in the UK
- New video highlights how great Malawi is for families
- Auric Air now offers pre-purchase of additional baggage allowance.
- Family Safari Circuit With African Bush Camps
- Daily Direct Flights To Zanzibar
- Ethos Adds Machaba Safaris to its Portfolio
- Kenya Airways launches non-stop flights to Cape Town
Samara's Manor House now available to independent travellersBy Jenny McFadyen, Samara Private Game Reserve
Previously reserved for exclusive use as a four-suite villa, Samara’s gracious Manor House may now be booked by independent travellers.
The Manor House is ideal for those who desire a little privacy and seclusion while enjoying the profound peace that is the hallmark of Samara’s unique Karoo safaris. In the past, the Manor House offering was available only on an exclusive-use basis, to guests who wished to reserve all four suites of villa. However, due to popular demand, it is now available on a non-exclusive use basis, and may be booked by small parties, couples or even single travellers.
Although each of the Manor House’s spacious and well-appointed rooms has received a facelift to prepare for the change, the other attributes that make this such a special getaway destination remain unchanged.
Importantly, the layout of the Manor House ensures that all visitors will enjoy the privacy and tranquillity that are central to the Manor House’s appeal. With the many spacious living areas creating separate spaces to unwind, guests can mingle or maintain blissful solitude, as is their wont.