- Uganda : vibrant new destination video released
- The Wait is Finally Over- African Bush Camps new property in the Khwai Region is now open for bookings
- Samburu: Rescued ‘Baby’ Rhino Returns to the Wild
- Happy Birthday Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge!
- Refurbishment at Elewana Sand River Masai Mara to create an enhanced luxury experience
- Dame Kelly Holmes seeking teammates to run, cycle & kayak across Malawi for nutrition
- Travel with Purpose with Wilderness Safaris – Hwange Against All Odds
- Busanga and Shumba Open for 2018 Safari Season
- Elewana Collection Celebrates World Giraffe Day
- Governors’ Ready for High Season with a New Looks at Il Moran and Loldia House
The Safari Store’s Tenth Birthday: A Decade of Expert Safari Packing AdviceBy *Steve Adams, The Safari Store
Celebrating ten years of adventure, The Safari Store has chosen to celebrate in (safari) style. This is what is happening at The Safari Store ten years in:
- Expert advice. Steve Adams started The Safari Store ten years ago after his time as a safari guide and tour operator revealed a gap in the market for premium-quality, great-looking, safari-suitable apparel. These days, we know what safari-goers need to put in their suitcases, working closely with partners to offer expert packing advice and specialised packing lists.
- Expedition-Tested. As part of our quality promise to our customers, we test our gear under extreme African conditions to ensure we supply only the best. This year’s trip tested both the gear and our grit – and we emerged smiling.
- YOUbuy, WEgive. When it comes to matters of business, we are making business matter. For every purchase of a YOUbuy, WEgive item, we fund our well-established “constructive community conservation” initiative.
- The product evolution. We will be releasing new products throughout the year, all of which enrich our offering to our clients.
- An online store overhaul. Our new-look store with a choice of currencies and our exciting stories section was launched earlier this year.
For ten years, The Safari Store has been supplying safari luggage, clothing, and gear as part of our aim to encourage people to visit Africa. As we reach this landmark, there’s a lot to be proud of – and another decade of African adventures to look forward to.