- Elewana Elephant Pepper Camp has opened for the season
- TedX talk by Praveen Moman, Founder Volcanoes Safaris: Save Gorillas, Focus on Communities
- The Armchair Safari at Kanga Camp
- Jenman African Safaris 2019 Brochure Ready and Available Online
- Wildebeest Migration Reaches Seronera
- Show the world how you connect with nature - The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2018
- Victoria Falls by the Light of the Full Moon
- Chicago joins Ethiopian global network
- Samara's Manor House now available to independent travellers
- Botswana: The NEW Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge is OPEN!
Zambia is making a big splash on ITV in JuneBy *Tim Henshall, Kamageo
Details have now been confirmed for Zambia's 'take over' of ITV for three weeks, starting Monday 25th June. Zambia will feature in over 80 items broadcast across three of the UK’s biggest daytime TV shows - Good Morning Britain, Lorraine and Loose Women.
With audiences of between 1-3 million per transmission, this will generate incredible exposure for the destination and its many attractions - including the magnificent Victoria Falls from where GMB presenter, Andi Peters will be broadcasting live via helicopter on the morning of Monday 25th June. Before that, the film crew will have pre-recorded pieces including game-drives, sunset cruises and other wildlife encounters. These 60” films will then be broadcast across the three shows for the following ten days.
Good Morning Britain : Live for 10 mins on 25th, then 4 x 60” films per day for 10 days
Lorraine : 2 x 60” films per day for 10 days
Loose Women : 2 x 60” films per day for 10 days.
Loose Women’s Linda Robinson (best known for her role in "Birds of a Feather") will be zip-lining at 65mph across the gorge, 120 metres above the Zambezi River, so make sure you tune in, to see how she gets on.
Kamageo's Chief Executive, Tim Henshall suggested the programming will "No doubt increase traveller interest in Zambia. In advertising terms, this exposure would have cost £ millions, so we're delighted."
HOW CAN YOU BENEFIT?
ITV's coverage presents a great opportunity for UK tour operators to capitalise on the increased consumer interest in Zambia so we urge all of you to bring Zambia to the forefront of your marketing activity. Update your itineraries, tweet about your latest offer and make sure your "shop window" is fully stocked with everything Zambia!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ZAMBIA?
Kamageo represents ZMG, a joint venue between leading members of the private sector in Zambia along with the Zambia Tourism Agency. See www.zambiatourism.co.uk. For updates, training, fam trips and marketing ideas please contact Rich Whiston at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tim Henshall via email@example.com