- Asilia launches Asilia Adventures
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Kampala Serena Hotel introduce a buy Back Policy for Plastic Hangers to cut back on Plastic
- New Exclusive Entrance into Hwange National Park
- ‘Chocks Away!’- Premier Aviation is here.
- Village and Life - Pezula
- Ethos Adds Makakatana Bay Lodge to its Portfolio
- The Blue Train's 2019 Re-invention
- This is the first time ever in 18years "ITCSudan life" that we all get together to attend a workshop in Milan
- Elewana Collection supports conservation research in Loisaba
- Hwange’s Original Bush Camp, Little Makalolo, Reopens
Another Absolutely Fabulous safety video from British Airways and Comic Relief
Iconic celebrities including Sir Michael Caine, Olivia Colman and Joanna Lumley have come together to create the second instalment of British Airways’ star-studded pre-flight safety video, which launches on board from July.*
In the video, seven celebrities are seen ‘auditioning’ in humorous sketches while also landing important safety messages. They are under the watchful eye of comedian Asim Chaudhry, who attempts to direct their every move.
The new film builds on the success of the first instalment, which featured the likes of Gordon Ramsay, Sir Ian McKellen and Thandie Newton, and has been seen by customers nearly 25 million times.
As with the first instalment, the new film brings together a collection of Britain’s most-admired celebrities to create a humorous video, while also helping customers take in important safety information.
The video promotes Flying Start, the global charity partnership between British Airways and Comic Relief which has supported over half a million children across the UK and some of the world’s poorest communities since launching in 2010.
To watch the director’s cut here:
Carolina Martinoli, British Airways’ Director of Brand and
Customer Experience, said: “It’s great to be launching another star-studded in-flight safety video. The first video was a huge success, making customers laugh all around the world, while also helping them to take in those all-important safety messages pre-flight.
“Our first video was seen by customers nearly 25 million times so it’s a great way to promote Flying Start, our global charity partnership with Comic Relief. Thanks to our generous customers and colleagues we’ve raised over £19 million for Comic Relief over the past eight years and we hope this video will help us to grow our total even further, as we support great causes at home and around the world.”
Flying Start saw a 20 percent increase in donations to Comic Relief after the release of the first safety video.
*The video will first roll out across short-haul during July, then will roll out across long-haul from August 1