- The Elewana Collection announce new UK Trade Representation agency
- John Stevens Safaris has a new website
- Catching up with Kitich
- Ruaha Balloon Safaris Now Operating
- Safari Clothing, Luggage, and Gear Expedition-Tested to be Tough
- A new era is dawning at Dulini River Lodge
- Travel with Purpose with Wilderness Safaris – Mega-moves of Megafauna
- The new Shamba project in Amboseli that will have a lasting impact on the Community
- Ethiopian Airlines Celebrates 45 Years In London
- Acacia Africa Promotes Namibia As Part Of Its Africa Wanderlust Campaign
Mandela Day PledgeBy Veronique Rossouw, Escape+Explore
MANDELA DAY 2018
“We're celebrating and supporting our awesome partners making a difference this Mandela Day. You could help to achieve a goal to feed 1200 children by clicking, donating and making a difference” — Ingram Casey
You might not have 67 minutes to spare this Mandela Day but, if you pledge R67, Kiff Bru Projects will make a child’s day on your behalf. Partnering up with Picnic Company, their Food for Thought initiative aims to provide 1200 children in the Western Cape with learning implements and, since we are all too familiar with the adage “you can’t teach a hungry child”, a meal to fill their little tummies. Donate your R67 and they will, in turn, give these children in need a Food for Thought package on 18 July 2018.
- 120 page colouring book
- 12 pack of wax crayons
- Packed lunch of a chicken mayo roll, fresh seasonal fruit, fizzer and chips
HOW MANY CAN I ORDER:
As many as you want! Pledge 1 or 100, every little bit helps to reach the goal of 1200 packages!
HOW DO I GIVE:
It’s easy peasy. Go to their website, select Pledge a Package and pay securely online. Then sit back and wait for the kiffness to unfold. Making a child’s day is just a click away.