- Updates from Elewana Serengeti Migration Camp
- Lemala Mpingo Ridge, Tarangire is open for business
- Pumulani turns 10
- Sacha Craig brings together Saruni & Lewa Wilderness
- News from Serena Hotels...
- Another Absolutely Fabulous safety video from British Airways and Comic Relief
- Asilia launches Asilia Adventures
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Kampala Serena Hotel introduce a buy Back Policy for Plastic Hangers to cut back on Plastic
- New Exclusive Entrance into Hwange National Park
- ‘Chocks Away!’- Premier Aviation is here.
Passport Requirements For Entry / Departure Clearance - RwandaBy *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
The Coastal team would like to ask your assistance with regards to passengers traveling to/from/via Rwanda. All passengers flying into/out of Rwanda on Coastal are required by the authorities to provide passport copies for each passenger traveling. This is a legal requirement by Rwandese authorities whereby Coastal is to apply for passenger clearance at least 7 days prior to departure to be granted entry/exit to the country. Passport copies need to show full names of passengers, date of birth, passenger nationality, passport number, place and date of issue and expiry date. All the above information is to be sent by the individual(s) or travel agents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact our reservations team on the link provided below.
With our Warmest Regards,
The Flying Safari Team