- Into the Unknown: Expedition-Testing in the Okavango
- One of the best experiences to enjoy while in the Serengeti
- Mantis Appoints New CEO
- Good ‘Gnus’ From Sala’s Camp
- A move to Hollard Cigna Health significantly strengthens the JWS Safari Health Plan.
- Flatdogs Camp Becomes Carbon Neutral
- Coastal Communication (2)
- Safarilink set to Launch New Route to Kisumu
- Get A Quote In 30 Seconds With Sega Tours
- Coastal Communication (1)
Classic Zimbabwe packaged launched by Robin Pope SafarisBy *Stephanie Naidoo, Robin Pope Safaris
Zimbabwe has been named one of the most beautiful countries on the continent and it certainly lives up to that in spectacular style.
Explore three of Zimbabwe’s top regions with Robin Pope Safaris! An 8-night package in three exclusive safari camps:
3 nights at The Hide Safari Camp in Hwange National Park,
2 nights at Changa Safari Camp on Lake Kariba in Matusadona National Park,
3 nights at John’s Camp in World Heritage site Mana Pools.
Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southern Africa lying between the Limpopo and Zambezi Rivers and known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas. The wonders of the landscape are matched by a variety and density of wildlife comparable with the world’s best, and the country has no fewer than four World Heritage Sites, as registered by UNESCO; the famous Victoria Falls, beautiful and bountiful Mana Pools National Park, Matobo Hills and the great medieval African cities of Khami and Great Zimbabwe.
Find out more about this exciting new package here: https://bit.ly/2MA1sKP