- Safarilink set to Launch New Route to Kisumu
- Get A Quote In 30 Seconds With Sega Tours
- Coastal Communication (1)
- Sketch for Survival wildlife art collection to be revealed on World Rhino Day
- Elewana Collection donates to the Diani Turtle Watch
- Fun For The Whole Family At Elephant’s Eye, Hwange With Our Family Experience Package
- A green Christmas with Robin Pope Safaris
- The Adventure Connection launches trade Fam Trip to Rwanda
- Wilderness Safaris Returns to Chikwenya, Zimbabwe
- Guests at Elewana Arusha Coffee Lodge can enjoy new Glass Blowing experience at Shanga
Coastal Communication (2)By *Gabriele Manzoni, Coastal Aviation
CLOSURE OF COASTAL OFFICE IN ARUSHA
We continue to evaluate our business model and how we can continue to serve all our customers in the most cost effective, value driven way. With effect from Saturday 1 September 2018, we will be closing our Arusha city office located at the Clock Tower.
Whilst there is a tinge of sadness leaving this historic location, we are happy to report that access to our teams will in fact be further strengthened. You may contact our enhanced reservation centre via email on firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone on +255713325673. We are also temporarily deploying Christian Ruggiero into Arusha to manage our relationships there face-to-face. He is available on +255773823050 and can be reachable via email on email@example.com.
GROUND SUPPORT IN KOGATENDE
At this time of year, with the Great Migration crossing over from Serengeti into the Mara, Kogatende has become an unimaginably busy airstrip! This small airstrip has to contend with a dozen or more aircraft on the ground at the same time, which translates into a great deal of passenger and vehicle traffic. In order to relieve the pressure on our pilots and provide for a better customer experience, we have deployed our own dedicated ground resources onto the airstrip.
George joined Coastal last month and is providing a sterling service managing passenger, baggage and aircraft movements. Together with John at Seronera, both are already making such a huge impact – hongereni na karibuni sana!
The busy peak continues for us in the Tanzanian safari business. We wish us all success!
On behalf of Coastal, I would like to thank you for your continued support and cooperation, as we continue to grow together with safety and exceptional service as our raison d’etre.
With our warmest regards. Safari Njema!