- Music star heads to Zambia in support of conservation efforts in Kafue
- Time + Tide Kakuli Camp Reborn (Zambia)
- Live Booking Functionality for Jenman African Safaris Fit & Guided Group Tour Bookings
- Swinging in the Wild: Lake Victoria Serena Golf Resort and Spa Hold August Junior Tournament and Camp
- Uganda Wildlife Authority moves giraffes to Kidepo
- A bag for cyclists: The Safari Store adds pannier bags to their luxury luggage collection
- Uganda's chirpy idea to raise tour operator smiles at BirdFair.
- 22nd meeting of the management committee of Asecna, Grand Hotel Djibloho-Equatorial Guinea 9-10/08/2018
- Elewana Kilindi Zanzibar committed to environmental Conservation
- Maasai Mara:- Redesigned Entim Camp awaits you
Ikirunga Spa opens its doors at Volcanoes Safaris Virunga Lodge!By Eloisa Barberis Canonico, Volcanoes Safaris
Volcanoes Safaris is thrilled to announce that the new Ikirunga Spa at Virunga Lodge has now opened!
The Spa is a haven for those guests whom wish to relax, de-stress and rejuvenate, during their stay at Virunga Lodge.
The Ikirunga Spa, with two open fired treatment rooms, wood burning African sauna (temperature varies between 75-85˚C) and relaxation zones will arouse all your senses.
It is a beautiful, unique space with breath-taking views of the Virunga Mountains.
The Ikirunga Spa interior reflects the vibrant colour scheme of an active volcano whilst celebrating traditional Rwandan art work, which include many of the warm spirited colour plates as well as local artists pieces of arts.