- Bid on an Exceptional Experience with Mantis
- Would you like to come hear more about Coastal Aviation?
- Ole Serai Luxury Camp - Kogatende (Now Open)
- Travel with Purpose with Wilderness Safaris – Conservation Coalition
- Season Two of the turtle hatchery project has started at Elewana AfroChic Diani!
- Melengali Spa opens at Lemala Mpingo Ridge - Tarangire National Park
- Staff Accommodation Damaged by Fire at Lion Camp, Zambia
- Sega Tours' New Product: Culinary Experience
- Kamageo's team expands with 4 new faces
- New Anti-Poaching Unit On Hideaways Elephant’s Eye, Hwange Concession
Adventure travel expert Pru Goudie joins The Adventure ConnectionBy *Mark Wright, The Adventure Connection
The Adventure Connection continues to go from strength to strength since its inception two years ago, with adventure travel guru Pru Goudie joining the team this month.
Pru brings more than 25 years' experience of working in the adventure travel sector at senior management level.
A former council member of AITO (Association of Independent Tour Operators), Pru has been the main organiser of the supplier/buyer marketplace at the Adventure Travel Conference since it was introduced two years ago.
Adventure Connection Founder and Managing Director Mark Wright comments: “Pru knows the industry from top to bottom and brings massive experience of dealing with adventure tour operators, overseas DMCs, tourist boards, representation companies, senior journalists and a variety of trade partners.
“We are very excited about Pru joining us, and the collaboration of two successful companies; she's already bonded with our team over recent years and this feels like a very natural fit.”
Comments Pru Goudie: “It’s an exciting step forward for my company and it will benefit our clients greatly with being able to offer more services as a result of the collaboration between The Adventure Connection and the Pru Goudie Consultancy”.
You may see Pru and Mark at any one of a number of consumer and trade events over the coming months; the Taste of PATA in London on Tues 11 Sep; the Wildlife Safari & Travel Show in Harrogate 28/29 Sep; WTM, London 5-7 Nov and the Adventure Travel Conference, London, in January to name just a few.